MRE 0.00% 87.0¢ minara resources limited

Supply has to be turned off in order to diminish stock piles and...

1. 1,004 Posts.
    Supply has to be turned off in order to diminish stock piles and those with high cost will be the first to go. WSA, IGO look to still be making money-the laterite producers will come under the most pressure-draw your own conclusions. I personally held stocks which fell with the market but have managed to transfer into other stocks which were also beaten down but are more cashed up and closer to there cash backing Igo is the stock I choose. I would be surprised if MRE can survive whilst staying in production-care and maintenance could be announced any day imo. Look for low cost sulphide producers. I'm not here to ramp but laterites are a longterm product for in 20 years time when sulphides are extinct or when supply is short. I have worked for both sulphide processors and laterites and I know the sulphides are the superior product for grade and ease of extraction. There's no harm in swapping a punished stock for a more resilent also recently punished stock if it protects your capital and also presents upside. Just my opinion and I am no broker.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.