POS 25.0% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Some of the info from Padley below is interesting. An excerpt...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Some of the info from Padley below is interesting. An excerpt from a livewire interview in December 2021. Didn't know PH was his kids godfather.

https://www.livewiremarkets.com/wires/padley-the-big-one-is-coming

"So, I will tell you about my only personal account holding, which is Poseidon Nickel, which has got a fabulous name because it's going to go nuts no doubt, but it's an electric vehicle play.

Padley: Nickel prices are still going up. It had a period there where it collapsed and a lot of projects went out of business, like Poseidon Nickel. And just to be upfront here, the CEO is the godfather to my daughter and I think he's onto a good thing. He turned a project from in Sally Malay, I remember it listed at 20 cents and he rang me at 14 cents on the first day and said, "Marcus, please buy some of these shares. My dad and I are the only ones holding it up."

And I didn't buy any. They were 14 cents, they went to $6 because they went from a project to a producing mine. And Poseidon Nickel is going to do something similar over the next year. There'll be a scoping study out soon, a feasibility study done and they should be back in production next December. And it's that transition that really can transform a share price as well as stock. I'll give you that but it's really a nickel play. There is plenty of other nickel plays out there. They'll all pretty much do the same. And despite the skills of Peter Harold, the CEO, the truth of the matter is all these stocks have very high correlations with their underlying commodity price anyway. It really depends on the nickel price continuing to go. It's a slow burn nickel play."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $13.39K 2.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
72 40157340 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11463800 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.