POS 0.00% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Nickel Price Outlook, page-4

1. 195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Hi Red,

Great post, excellent material and makes a strong case for nickel price prospects.  I share those sentiments but I remain concerned about stocks, although I think VH's Chinese data indicates their warehouse levels moving in the right direction.  This sharp price rise is one for the traders and happy for them to have some fun but I think it is a tad premature (much like my wedding night).

Your information is really helpful and perhaps explains why the 60 day charts are operating in a counterintuitive fashion.  Refer below:

nickel price.JPG nickel stock.JPG

Both the copper relationship and of course the nickel price/share price relationship is nicely illustrated.  I still think we are in for a rocky road back to a fair share price for POS and it will ultimately take us going into actual production before we realise our full potential.

I remain optimistic - although battered and bruised.  A sustained nickel price rise, above $6 is required I think, before we crank up S.S.  As noted many, many times - we have great assets and excellent potential to become a processing hub.

Producing and processing is the key to genuine company growth and price realisation.  If we actually get underway then the sky is the limit.  To the TBGap and beyond!   Alright, the last bit was a little overstated but I am duty bound to reference the Great Man and my personal God in every post.

Cheers Everyone, enjoy the ride.
    U
    Last edited by Ulysses05: 24/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $8.999K 1.999M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
84 69820838 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4813406 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.