POS 12.5% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Prefer to keep mine private BF after having my honesty played...

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Prefer to keep mine private BF after having my honesty played against me by some of the peeps on these forums. Lets just say that between me and my loyal client base we have around 3% of the stock on issue.

Most have their original positions and averaged, while I have had the pleasure of exiting back when AF took over back in 2007, selling my line of 12m shares at $1.20 to the Harbinger fund and getting a happy ending. I too have been busy picking up what seemed cheap at the 3.7 - 4c level and have my bags full as we now look for the Nickel Price recovery.

I am confident we will all get another opportunity to create great wealth and finally as a producer in the coming 6 - 18 months......ironically we may get to produce Li before we work on our Nickel.

Me and my big 3 investor friends are looking forward to seeing the opening and re-commissioning of either Lake Johnson or Windarra when the time is right.

I believe you have picked your entry at precisely the right time, you will make money trading this stock but the real money is made sitting on a good long core position.

Sorry if that doesn't answer your question, but am now very cautious due to certain individuals with ulterior motive.....say no more

Best wishes with your investment, you indeed are a Blow Fly with Balls of Stainless Steel

Please DYOR

Ant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $15.03K 3.617M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
82 37192762 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11752439 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.