POS 20.0% 0.6¢ poseidon nickel limited

Nickel price - restart of production, page-2

1. 8,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 656
    The company has stated many times Silver Swan will be the first mine started. SS is subject to studies currently being undertaken on a variety of fronts including at what nickel price it is profitable. On this latter point they have previously indicated from US$5 it is profitable, but they are working through all this at the moment....

It's then a matter of being satisfied the nickel price will hold new high ground gained. It's not just a matter of starting because a price is reached one night.... So assume some time after a nickel price is reached, decisions will then be made and it is likely 6 to 9 months later - when all approvals are received etc. production may commence. Once we're over US$6, other mines may then also be up for consideration of restart ... Lots of possibilities with studies and funding to be considered, and all in good time as the climate improves.

This is my understanding of the big picture.

Lithium has possibilities, but as "Big Red" has stated on many occasions, there's no joy of this factored into the current share price it seems. It's all about Ni.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.