MRE 0.00% 87.0¢ minara resources limited

nickel price stats, page-7

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651
    Eos

Your (MRE)board....I want post anymore.

Never heard of Huntley....right, I see:

Aspect Huntley consists of two companies, Huntleys' Investment Information Pty Ltd and Aspect Financial Pty Ltd. Both organisations are independent of any fund manager, broker or other research organisation.

Ian Huntley, founder of Huntleys' Investment Information and ASX-listed companies Huntleys' Investment Company (HIC) and Huntleys' Business Network (HBN - delisted) has provided commentary and recommendations for the Australian share market for over 30 years. Huntleys' has been a mainstay in the newsletter business for as many years and is well know to Australian share market investors.

Aspect Financial was established in 1997 by Andrew Bird, with the objective of providing accurate, affordable investment information to individual investors and their advisers. Since its inception, it has become the leading information provider for publically listed Australian and New Zealand companies. The company maintains a strategic alliance with the Australian Stock Exchange providing many of the data feeds once supplied by the ASX.

In July 2003 Huntleys' Investment Information and Aspect Financial merged their operations to form a new and enlarged equity research and information operation, Aspect Huntley. The combined operation is one of Australia's largest independent equity research groups, with 20+ analysts, providing: financial and reporting information on all ASX listed companies, incorporating a 12 year history ; investment newsletters, incorporating opinion on researched stocks and model portfolios ; data and research for stockbrokers, information providers and financial websites.

I might add....that Huntley has a contract with Westpac broking, free to all Westpac customers. On that basis, they are the most read stockbroking service in Aust.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.