MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

Every one of you 'investors' (and I was sure as hell was one)...

1. 1,566 Posts.
    Every one of you 'investors' (and I was sure as hell was one) who bought into these shares in recent times should have understood the risks attendant with them. If you did not understand these risks then you are wholly complete investing idiots and are simply speculators whose money has been tied up for months now. In fact, IMO you will be very fortunate to ever see any of it again. In case you're wondering I lost over 70k on this little 'beauty' but I did do two smart things. I determined that I would never have this happen to me again and I did get out on the Thursday before the trading halt began. Trust me, pressing that button hurt deeply, but I'd not done this in 2008 when I should have and ended up with zero equity, twice. Now it's a savings account and physical silver for me. (NO counter party risk anymore). Anything with burdensome debt(and MBN has that, unfortunately) is not going to be kind to equity holders, and to think somehow that 'it will be different this time' is believing that the debt holders will simply 'forget' about their money. Good job if that gets pulled off. Anyway, I could be completely wrong with my summation, and holders would hope that I am, understandably, but with the currency issues now occurring in emerging countries and with capital drying up now in these countries, (including Brazil) due to the US QE plans, it will take a Houdini-like effort to pull this rabbit out of a hat. GLTA of you holders anyway. Sooner or later, a resolution must come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.