POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Nickel Price

1. 195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Kip & Chartists & Others

It would be really easy to get depressed over the recent slide, again, in the nickel price.  However, as per the attached LME chart, the overall trend this year is clearly upwards.  I may be accused of glass half full thinking but nonetheless; it continues to look promising.  When you take into consideration the global geopolitical environment, there is considerable room for optimism.

The warehouse stock is gradually declining and now stands at 367,806 tonnes and has been consistently down from opening stock levels at the start of each month for the past six months.  It is only a moderate decrease, for instance, down from 372,750 as at 1 August, but it is still an encouraging trend.

If, as a strong majority of informed pundits predict, and as the pricing data trend seems to indicate; the nickel price firms, then those companies with sound fundamentals will surge in value.  With so much going for Poseidon, as a low cost, high grade resource company with processing facilities - I find it difficult to imagine anything other than a terrific future.  In terms of share price; the fact that we are unloved and ridiculously under-priced, simply amplifies our growth upside.

To some it all up; we are looking great for the longer term.

Cheers
    U

Capture.JPG
    Last edited by Ulysses05: 17/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1746262 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 1503127 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.46am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.