AUZ 0.00% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

By now AUZ should have found a suitable off-take partner. Given...

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    By now AUZ should have found a suitable off-take partner. Given that this hasn't happened is a questionabe reflection on the Board and, the fiduciary responsibility on the Board to advise shareholders what the obstacles are and how those obstacles are planned to be resolved.

I'd like to think AUZ is in advanced stages of finalising an off-take partner. I understand the finer details are painstakingly sensitive and time consuming, but at the same time sufficient time has lapsed for those finer details to have been addressed.
    For such a large project (AUD in excess of a billion dollars) I always thought AUZ would chase/seek mutliple off-takers but in their more recent announcements, the indication is for a sole off-take partner. This being the case, the sole off-take partner would need to be a widely recognised party so that the funder(s) can get comfortabe with the financial strength of the off-taker, that it would be able to purchase the materials from AUZ with ease (no defaults). AUZ will need to show that its cash-flow will be robust and dependable from the funder(s) point of view, so that this mega project can be suitably funded.

I think shareholders should approach AUZ to be more transparent so that we can better understand the situation.
    Just like AUZ has strategies so do shareholders and, more transparent communication is necessary between "partners".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $59.24K 5.875M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 437625 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 7999864 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.