POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

I tried to call him last week but he was also in a meeting.This...

1. 198 Posts.
    I tried to call him last week but he was also in a meeting.

This guy must be good as he was issued 1 mill shares and 2 mill options last december asa bonus valued an 280k. Trouble is the share price does not reflect that someone thinks he is good enough to get that bonus.

Problem is some directors will tell you that they are not worried about where the share price is and if they do their job well then the share price will fix itself. What they dont realise is that this is a public company and as share holders we rate his performance by the share price not how busy he says he is. And quite frankly the share price is half where it was 5 years ago ( after consolidation).

Other Nickle comapnies have recovered to be 3 times their lows of earlier this year but not POS.Not to mention Nickle prices up heaps and the general market itself up over 30%.

No one knows what they are doing as they never anounce anything major. All I know is not drilling, not refurbing mine, no deal with caswe to talk of but still bonuses getting given out and people getting paid each week to underperform. Dave singleton this is just not good enough. get you act together.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $6.436K 1.708M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 44182474 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5256398 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.