POS 12.5% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

G'Day Eminem,Justice Gilmour is actually my cousin and a good...

1. 509 Posts.
    G'Day Eminem,
    Justice Gilmour is actually my cousin and a good man.
    With regards to your investment in POS, i think it is a good one, just being manipulated at the moment, by those close to the company, and i understand in simular circimstances currently being investigated by ASIC with Twiggy and FMG.
    They dont want you or me to know anything that is going on until they and thier mates are positioned, exactley what he is being investigated for with FMG, and if you read todays West they believe he is gone and that they have a stronger case agaist him and the directors of FMG that the directors they nailed from Hardys.
    The fact they continue to treat us ordinary investers with the contempt of no news or corporate updates i believe they deserve the consequences.
    Singleton is nothing more than a puppet for twiggy, and is accountable for his lack of information and due dilegance keeping the market informed.
    Unfortunatley POS may well DRIFT below 20 cents under the current "tell them nothing" policy.
    Cawes is months away and as i understand every $1000 ton increace in nickel increaces the price by $10 million so last night the purchase price jumped almost 10 million bucks.
    Like the shampoo add says it wont happen over night but it will happen.
    I am just not sure if it will happen in my lifetime.
    Cheers
    BM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $16.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $3.993K 859.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
75 64320256 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6658037 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.