IXR 0.00% 1.0¢ ionic rare earths limited

Thanks for the effort tcisboss but I think you bamboozled most,...

1. 1,723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Thanks for the effort tcisboss but I think you bamboozled most, I think if you go on basic figures presented by IMX they aim to produce about 33 million pound of nickel per annum at a cost of$3 per pound the market price is generally $5 or better means profit before tax $66 mill. Now that is pretty good considering mc of only $58 mill, what I think makes it better is that at current market prices of iron and a succesful operating fully paid for cairn hill the infrastructure should be paid for in no time(probably 1st or 2nd year of ntaka operation) without the need for capital raising. What makes the IMX story great in my opinion is largely being ignored because iron ore isn't sexy at the moment, but snaefell should be making eveyone excited with a jv paying for a majority of costs to get it started (remember a lot of infrastructure already in place from cairn hill). 8 million tons at a cost of $100 a ton ( market analysts seem to be making estimates for coming years of an iron price around the $140 mark) makes $320mill pa (50% would be not bad). So tc I reckon we are already part owners of a gold mine all it needs is patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $8.915K 906.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 7317175 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 9514604 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.