IXR 0.00% 1.0¢ ionic rare earths limited

Old dizzy I don't think sp movement is a precursor to...

1. 13,252 Posts.
    Old dizzy I don't think sp movement is a precursor to announcement good or bad. But you place the ozl shares at 11 cents you get people who take profits. And with any placement of shares a stock will be sluggish and move around till they are clear. Personally the amount getting up at 15 and 15 and half have not helped pretty basic just putting them there as the could have been easily fed most likely at a higher price.

As for true believer, I don't consider myself and I am pretty e most don't. But I can't as stated they will 1.8 mil ton of io sales with costs of us 77 fob
    And not make at least min of 80 mil profit on iron ore and and that's only with an average price of us 124 a ton. So deduct cash and profit will be equal to mc. I just believe fundamentally that it's very cheap and no value has been factored in for the nickel prospect or any of the othe io tenements.

I point to plv, small iron ore exporter , less shipments and trying to follow up with 500 mt magnetite project they have a mc llarger than ixr with a lot less cash. So even on that you would think ixr is undervalued. The you only have to look at rxl a 30 mil mc for a few chip samples and 4 drill holes, no Jorc. I even wonder if the had have a result like ixr with 16.5% nickel hit would they have touched 60 even 100 mil as they went 52 mil on 1.5 m hits of 1%. While ixr had over 50 m at that.
    So fundamentally I think it is undervalued but that has never stopped a stock going lower.
    I am sure I am not the only one who would like someone to come up with a huge list of faults as it would stop me putting more money in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.