FML 7.14% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

No need to apologise, Cab. You were right and, as the Fonz used...

1. 624 Posts.
    No need to apologise, Cab. You were right and, as the Fonz used to say, "I was wrrrrr...." re: Nickel prices maintaining upward trend. But LME stockpiles continue to fall steadily which will be bullish for PON in M-L/term. And China transition to more domestic driven economy also bullish for Ni. Worries are global economy: Dow under 10K last night and SP500 closing under 1040 was significant to technicians. Tonight in NY will be interesting.

I still think Gold, Energy, Commodities and later Agri - in that order - are (will be) the place to be and I like the Ni for that reason - another string to the FML bow. Yes, Pinto, Ni is difficult - just ask BHP - but it was only the plummetting PON that turned mgmt's radar (quite rightly) away from Nepean. If you look at 2-3 yo reports mgmt talked about the ground at Nepean the same way they talk about Cool and the Mount now.

If you think about it, Nepean is not much different from Cool. Old ground, never tested at depth with very strong upside prospectivity. I might bag them every now and then but Campbell & Co are the perfect guys for Nepean IMO. Current Ni resource can pay for further exploration - but the PON must be higher and in current climate my guess is mgmt won't turn the key this year. And it remains to be seen how changes to RSPT affect fundamentals for FML and mkt sentiment in general.

POG in AUD travelling nicely at the moment so we are getting a good quid for the Au and I agree Au has to be the "focus" now.

But I still like Ni in the back pocket.

Cheers,

C12

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $11.12K 74.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9711 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.