PAN 0.00% 3.5¢ panoramic resources limited

AND WHY DID YOU THINK I CLEARLY STATED "Ring whom ever you need...

1. 286 Posts.
    AND WHY DID YOU THINK I CLEARLY STATED "Ring whom ever you need to find out the truth, before making your own decision".

Just like any economic data, it will be three months+ old. So think about it, if they stated to kill people off at the end of Jan 2009, do you think you will hear about it immediately?

Why do you think I say cost cutting should have been ongoing since day one. Most people who get lots of money they go out and buy the biggest car/house their current income allows them, they never think about what will happen when it all go south. Thats why the economy is in this current state due to such idiotic thinking. THE BUBBLE WILL BURST, real estate, financial, stock, everything that have a money value attached to it will burst.

I hold a financial license, a real estate license, and a few other license, so yes, I can say I have been there and done all of that.

As for the productions at the mill, anyone else talked to any of the fired contractors, or the ex-millies? If you can't even answer yes to those two questions, then you definately do not qualify to even judge what I told you guys.

While we are at it, here is a tip, GOLD WILL GO UP TO GO PASS $1000/Oz within the next month. This time round, I am not giving out any hint to my source, so you guys can do your own research on why GOLD will be going up.

Anyway, I am just answering someone else's questions, so all other readers/sticky beak can bugger off or follow my advice and call someone to find out about the truth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.