AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

nickel stocks down, page-2

1. 3,193 Posts.
    Are we seeing the bounce as early as this ? ...buyers been holding off buying from the LME...but as the manufacturers are not in any position to hold off the buying is starting again...price sl. up....as far as AGM is concerned...small bounce today...maybe the institution are seeing that to drop AGM further will in the long way harm themself...buyers lining up..and sellers thank good are starting to see sense...and maybe as I said 80cents the bottom....why.....its less than valuation...and with AGM starting in the last quater production and the SP by Xmas 2008 being around $2 to $2.50 must make this stock a compelling reason to buy....even our most prolific poster...melua...has said NO ONE KNOWS THE bottom of a SP..it just happends...and further more the broking house or analyst I refer to is Billeau....who really are responsible for this steep fall....so manipulation in a big way here I hold as selling at present prices would be to follow all these other sheep at present...daytraders are working overtime here..but for longterm holders like myself what the heck..I bought quality here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.