AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

nickel stocks

1. 566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Given the tendency for nickel information to be posted on here....

I have warned numerous people on this thread about the stainless steel industry cutting back on its orders and the effect it would have on the Ni price (feb - may 07 refer to previous posts).

However, it has reached that time of year where I have read that stainless steel inventories are considerably lower than the highs reached just prior to the recent destocking event (june/july/august).

Some Ni analysts are now suggesting that Stainless Steel companies are re-entering the market and could commence a re-stocking in 4Q07 and 1Q08.

Given the correct call by the same analysts and statistics presented, I would suggest that there may be a floor established at current Ni prices.

AGM: If you believe that they will enter into production in Jan / Feb 08 (which is realistic), release further drilling results (as summer is the best time for them), produce better Ni grades during mining (as they have done previously) and perhaps release more information on increasing production (given the mine life potential) - unless there is a significant market correction AGM will find a floor in the mid 60's, climb steadily and breach all time highs within the next 6 months - leading upto their 1st Qtr results.

TheGimp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.