NICKEL 0.00% $12,675 nickel futures

Nickel stocks

1. 8,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 877
    I thought I would start a new discussion thread on Nickel stocks.

The stocks I currently hold are:
    Bsx - Blackstone Minerals. Sulphides in Vietnam and looking to be a substantial downstream processor of NCM811 precursor for battery cathodes which is a substantially higher price than nickel concentrate. Only 300 million shares and cashed up. Hydro power nearby.

Czn - Have a whole sulphide district under their control in Lynn lake in Canada. Already have a sizeable resource but currently drilling looking for an open pit option after doing a new type of aero magnetic study. First hole is well under way and their market cap is only around $10 million aud. Only 200 million shares after current capital raise. Hydro power very close by.

Arl - Ardea Have a very large laterite resource in W.A. and have sizeable quantities of Cobalt, Manganese and Scandium in their projects. They are also exploring for Sulphide nickel around Goldfields area. They have also found they have a gold belt right under their nickel and i think they are currently assessing that. Check their threads and announcements for details. Only 127 million shares on issue.

Interested in what other Nickel stocks people have and how they rate them

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NICKEL (LME) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.