DRE 12.5% 1.8¢ dreadnought resources ltd

The games China plays, are to displace the USA as a global power...

1. 5,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887
    The games China plays, are to displace the USA as a global power broker. They enslave nations with debt, that unlike the IMF will never get written down. Until it becomes a burden they can leverage against them. They extract their minerals with wholely Chinese owned companies and employees where they can get away with it. The nation being used might get some nice infrastructure, but they owe China for that.

BRICS is just a tool in that kit bag, with the other nations being pawns in China's plan. Agitating here, invading there with a plan to destabilize the Western style rules based order with authoritarianism. They can spend a tiny amount of cash buying politicians and jaded educators in the West, to either help or turn a blind eye. But when generational politics meets short term elected party politics, the former wins every time.

Our system of capitalism in inherently flawed, it's best analogy is like one big round of monopoly, as that is what you end up with, winners and losers. In our case big corporations eating up everything in their paths, in their case all for advancementof the state. Our system is gamed so that ultimately the few control the many. The Easts system is gamed , so the few control the many. But at least capitalism gives you a chance to elk out a comfortable life, without having to become a political sycophant to get ahead.

The world is at a very serious inflection point currently, to the point where the actions over the next 10 years, will dictate how the maps get re-written over the next 50 years. Capitalism is no eutopia for sure, but it is, to a degree transparent enough and fair enough. I would have that devil I know over being ruled by dictators in an authoritarian nation, so think very carefully about what and whom you are to support over the coming years.

An excellent example of what I have mentioned above is playing out now. The military aid to Uraine, yes is aid, it might have good political optics, but it's never enough and not quite what they really need. All the while a good chunk of Europe is still warmed and powered by Russian oil and gas.
    Last edited by McKhenry: 19/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.002(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $67.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 2.1¢ 1.7¢ $399.8K 21.53M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 3014481 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 870634 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.