RMI 0.00% 1.6¢ resource mining corporation limited

wingedwarrior... the next year will be dominated by the...

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    wingedwarrior... the next year will be dominated by the requirement to complete a feasibility study on Wowo Gap by 28 Feb 2010, I guess we'll get an update in the soon to be released quarterly? From a corporate perspective, we also need to focus on the $1m convertible note due 19 Dec 2009.

I imagine that if the feasibility study is showing the sort of promise that I think it will (based on the data released so far) then the share price hopefully will be chugging upwards, this may then see the convertible note exercised and 36.25m new shares issued, releasing $1m for further work.

The great unknown is the nickel price, but if you believe that China is still growing, then there is no reason for nickel to stay depressed.

have a look at FND - they are developing a copper mine in an equally remote destination (island of Wetar, Indonesia), but they have chugged along for a few years and now it is getting close to production.

RMI have developed Wowo from literally nothing a few years ago to quite a mature prospect now - if the company can maintain funding they will keep proving it up and increasing its NPV. If this happens, then it will eventually be reflected in the share price too!

RMI is a long term play, but so was KAR when I was buying it for $0.25 back in 2004. 8)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34939 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 218750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.