MRE 0.00% 87.0¢ minara resources limited

Duicorp I am pretty sure people like you are the reason that...

1. 68 Posts.
    Duicorp

I am pretty sure people like you are the reason that most credible investors/analysts warn ‘amateurs’ away from trading discussion boards such as HotCopper. I read some credible stuff on this site, but your dribble that I have just read on this thread astounds me.
    I simply cannot work out how you have consistently called this stock cheap all week (cleatly wrong), and at the same time say that ‘you guys really are amateurs’. A stock is not cheap if you can buy it for less the next day, or even the next hour!

I do hold this stock and believe in the long term potential. But don’t listen to me, Im just an amateur. You keep on buying this ‘cheap’ stock – and please keep posting your dribble, I find it very entertaining. The only thing I have a problem with is that you claim to be such an expert with a lifetime in the market. By doing this some inexperienced investors may start listening to your advice and lose money. - it seems some on this sight already have. Good thing you have deep pockets, it seems as if you need them!

FYI The ‘poor chump who sold at 1.68’ is probably very happy right now.
    No need to thank the people that sold you shares at $1.71, I’m sure they are smiling right now too, as too are the ‘very generous souls’ that sold out at $1.585.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.