JBM jubilee mines nl

nickel up last night, page-3

1. 3,792 Posts.
    JBM is not perfect but it is pretty safe.

The 1st quarter report could have been better but it could have been a lot worse.

JBM scraped sh*t of the walls which put costs up though production stayed the same.

What's the resource at Alec Mairs???

20,00 tonnes??? pretty puny, but worth an extra $1 per share.

Anything else is just icing on the cake.

Facts are JBM is paying better than the bank.

As I said somewhere before JBM might not make a poor man rich but it was also not make a rich man poor.

Upside is a lot larger than downside so odds are in holders favour.

As long as they hold for the price they want(be realistic)

I held a sheet load of JBM when they were trading for $3.20 EVEN THOUGH MY AVERAGE BUY WAS $3.99(hit caps accidently).

Do you know why??? cause I knew they would bounce back above my buy price & I would get 50% capital gains discounts & a excellent dividend.

As far as making money goes, JBM is a now brainer(div+capital gains).

The question is how much?

Surely the majority of holders in JBM have payed around $4 now.

Is everyone waiting for their 10%????

NPV is the issue & cosmos mine life.

If cosmos through Alec Mairs gets extended another 2 years what should JBM trade at(22,000 tonnes nickel).

What if anomaly1 gets off the ground??

Emu lake????

Inco to increase to 10% holding??

JBM is a winner that will not reach PNO type returns(or losses) but is definetely a share that at current prices is cheap.

Watch the shorters buy back in a hurry on Alec Mairs resource announcement.

When is it coming??? I dunno, but the chart won't show it.

JBM has got to be one of the worst companies when it comes to releasing important share price information(like what we just did is worth heaps) on the asx.

Vrucey when JBm was 3.75 & bounced over 10% on the Anomaly 1 announcement who was to know???

Nobody.

JBM had been drilling for months at Anomaly 1 & just decided one day to make an announcement with a figure.

I believe they will do the same for Alec Mairs.

JBM will not say we think their is at least 30,000 tonnes of Nickel at Alec MAirs & we will announce next week.

JBM will just do it!

JBM don't talk crap & often suffer because of it.

JBM can jump to $5 the day after tommorow & nobody will know about it until it happens.

JBM is not a leaky boat.

Kerry Harmanis owns around 20% of JBM because he is confident on the future.

Kerry could have sold many/any times by puting out a positive announcement that mean sheet but he does not & will not.

Kerry is an investor & not a trader.

PNO run pretty hard from 1 cent to ver 14 cents in a week.

JBM has over 100 million in cash(market cap 550 million) & could have increased cash at hand to over 1 billion by investing in PNO a few weeks ago.

They didn't cause they are low risk.

High returns for those who wait.

Anyway's I am making enough money from non JBM stocks to be able to make from JBM even more & I am ready to buy in at lower prices.

Phar Lap won 2 melbourne cups but he didn't win every race he contested.

Such is life.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.