NICKEL 0.00% $12,675 nickel futures

nickel up, page-21

1. 13,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1053
    RKS,

In case you hadn't noticed I am not trying to predict the hour by hour, or even day by day, moves in any share, let alone in the highly erratic and uncertain ALB. There is writing on the wall, the ceiling and on the floor - blood too, if you can not read it then that is your problem. The 17% rise APPARENT rise in ALB on close was a window dressing order for 1000, worth all of $160. Apart from that the best you could sell even small volumes at was 16% lower.

As for PAN, everyone is not talking it up here. Pattyp only has talked it up a little, enough to spur me to look afresh at it, and yes it does look worth more attention (and perhaps discussion on the PAN forum).

And as for you Robert, I think it best if I desist from dialog with yourself, before I too need a shrink and financial advisor (in that order too). You've been flogging ALB since well over $2 as if it were actually producing serious amounts of nickel, and profitable, and no doubt you"ll be flogging it with the same fervour in whatever kind of "restructuring that it soon inevitably enters.

Goodluck,
    EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NICKEL (LME) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.