C7A 0.00% 1.4¢ clara resources australia ltd

PW interview 12...

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    PW interview 12 Sep:
    https://www.finnewsnetwork.com.au/archives/finance_news_network190630.html
    “Pembroke is an asset the company have had since 2008, when the first exploration was undertaken there, during which they established the presence of nickel sulphides. So it was one of the key projects for the company prior to the merger and I guess, the re-emphasis on tin. But we have continued to explore there, we did some work in 2015. There are now about 27 holes that have been completed at Pembroke, some really interesting intersections. For instance, some of the best two metre intersections and we’ve got included 1.7 per cent nickel at 1,000 ppm cobalt, 1.6 per cent nickel, 2.5 per cent nickel. So some really good results in nickel sulphides.

At the time the early exploration was taken, they also established that there was a zone of copper and gold that overlaid the nickel mineralisation. And some very interesting results there as well, the most notable intersection was just under 21 metres at 1.04 per cent copper and 2.1 grams per tonne of gold. So it represents a very interesting target. As part of the 3D modelling that we just recently completed I guess from Mt Cobalt, we went back and had a look at some of the data for Pembroke and have identified some new areas that are worth targeting. As well as the magnetic target we’ve previously indicated we intend to drill. So that’s all happening in conjunction with the drilling program at Mt Cobalt, which is scheduled to commence in the first week of October.”
    Last edited by vicco11: 04/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.802M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $5.935K 455.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 657069 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 28150 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.