C7A 0.00% 1.1¢ clara resources australia ltd

Nickel sulphides will be required for lithium battery...

1. 2,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    Nickel sulphides will be required for lithium battery production. Currently the price is around $5.70 / lb us. Another holding of mine that has large nickel reserves and two mothballed plants, a break even price is between $6 to $6.50/lb us. Nickel grades are important with high grade being rated at around 1.7% to 2% and above. The LME is looking at setting up a second contract system in the next twelve months for battery graded nickel sulphides. The potential market is huge. WSA is currently upgrading their plant in WA to produce Nickel sulphides. While I always get cathode / anode mixed up, I think that it is the cathode that require a combination of cobalt and nickel in various percentages depending on the manufacturers. Nickel itself is not rare, as there is currently around 360,000t listed with the LME. However, stocks have been declining over the last few months as demand increases. The price has also been steadily climbing over the last few months. We would need to have decent quantities of high grade nickel sulphides with the ability to refine the ore to be cost effective. Building processing facilities could make it unviable, unless the processing could be farmed out locally.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $12 1.111K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 304741 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 644791 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.