POS 0.00% 0.7¢ poseidon nickel limited

Hi POSters It was great to see the nickel price moving upwards...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261

Hi POSters

It was great to see the nickel price moving upwards in the last 2 weeks - whoops, plummeted overnight, oh well! However, about this time last year I was dismayed when the price dropped from a high of about $6.50, in spite of a marked decline in stock levels. The price seemed to drop quicker than my girlfriend's underpants after a few wines. Just wish she had been out drinking with me at the time.

Unpicking the nickel price against the huge drop in stocks was doing my head in. Thanks to Jehosephat for his recent articles (esp 27/6/19) in this area - it was very interesting and it was able to illuminate the very complex pricing picture. I think the key positive for us is encapsulated in highlighting the rapid growth for NCM811 Series nickel cathodes in E.V's.

Assuming it is going to take some time for the Chinese to perfect or make economic technology to convert lower grade nickel into battery grade, our company mission remains -:

To be a low costproducer of high grade, battery quality nickel sulphide

I will keep banging on about our mission statement because it is the main reason I have stayed in this stock for so long. IMO, POS is better placed than most hopefuls in the market right now, mainly because of our key infrastructure,.

Anyhow, I think this time I can firmly state that, I am supremely confident, Iam absolutely certain, it isgobsmackingly clear, you can takeit to the bank, it is somewhat possible we will see the nickel price continue to improve. Given the 'false start' from last year, I think a price that holds above $6.50 will activate production at Silver Swan. I am pleased to see the drilling results and continued drilling program at Silver Swan and the potential upgrade of resources.

Kip - where are you? Come back, I still love you, in a manly way (alright, I was in the navy for a few years and it did get pretty cold and well, yes, ermm, - not that there's anything wrong with that). Anyway, Kip, as our resident long standing chartist, what do you think?

As ever, DYOR. It should be noted that my psychiatrist is quite optimistic that a partial recovery may happen over time, subject to a few more electro-convulsive sessions and the maintenance of very strong medications. That said, I have obviously handed over power of attorney to a responsible adult, given my difficulties in making cognitively sound decisions. Accordingly, anything stated in this post is probably a load of manure and should be treated as such.

Cheers

U

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 262842 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 262843 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.17am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.