GNL great gold mines nl

nickel, page-16

1. 1,545 Posts.
    Just had a quick look SB...I believe that I have traded GNL once or twice in the past but with no significant amount of money...

GNL has quite an array of projects... gold and iron ore are great to be in at the moment. This company certainly has the liquidity that SLR has not got despite the smaller market cap.

Have you spoke to management about how and when future capital will be raised currently $1.3million cash.

Also what does management see as the primary company making project to explore/develop with cash on the low side of things I cannot see them equally exploring all tenements at the same time. Of course any free carried project is a different story.

Fe grades at Mt Bevan are nice and high, hopefully future drilling results will extend over larger intervals and this project could be a goer.

Gold projects at this stage don't look very good unfortunately, all sampling yielding low grades.

Erayinia Joint Venture is looking a little more promising being free carried for all exploration and pre-feasability studies is good. Do you know the company will raise capital to fund the project if the decided to mine goes ahead?

Sell depth looks a lot stronger than buy depth atm but of course this can easily be manipulated.

That the way that I see this company atm, of course I only had a brief look. Any holders whom have conducted more thorough research feel free to correct me on any errors that I have stated or express differing opinions.

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.