BHP 2.77% $39.62 bhp group limited

with all due respect I think you guys are a bit...

1. 1,258 Posts.
    with all due respect I think you guys are a bit naive...
    seriously if we are all discussing it on HC it's as good as general knowledge and has already been factored in.....I wouldn't put too much weight on it.....The general public and that includes us..are always the last to know any sensitive info by which time any news is old news....

Example: AFG had been in a steady downtrend for sometime and had hit a new low of around .08cents....on Fri 31st Oct at around 3.30 pm the price suddenly spikes up to around .14c on high volume... Many traders were sucked in by speculation that AFG would survive and bought in based on anticipation that the price spike represented insider knowledge pertaining to the banks and AFG coming to a positive deal....

Well...on Monday 3rd November AFG announced they were going into liquidation...Shares suspended too bad too sad...

However, I went over the course of sales and noticed strategically placed cross trades that drove the price up so that someone could unload a heap of stock on unsuspecting traders....come in suckers...

Interestingly, in an interview in the Fin Review a couple of weeks back David Coe was re-iterating how he had a difficult time announcing to the board that the company was going into liquidation. He described how he was in NY at the time and won the Melbourne Cup sweep and gave the profits to the staff tea account..That was Nov 4th.....

He made out how it was a big secret but clearly the decision was made well in advance and those in the know manipulated the stock to offload their holdings....and I bet he was one of them

The point I am trying to make is that if you think you are on the ball trying to second guess the market by heeding the news you are playing right into the hands of those who have the resources to manipulate the media according to their own hidden agendas.....

It's easy to get caught up in the significance of our trades.....Maybe trading 2000 shares seems a big deal but I see plenty of trades going through at 100000 plus....the big sharks move the market not the little minnows ....

What we are going through now is a process of sccumulation..It's a difficult time for small holders and those using leverage..When all the stock has changed from weak hands to strong then the price will move fast....

Going short now is very brave, unless it's a short term play....it's paramount to taking a long position following and unprecedented market high...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$39.62
Change
-1.130(2.77%)
Mkt cap ! $200.9B
Open High Low Value Volume
$40.45 $40.68 $39.56 $423.2M 10.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4755 $39.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$39.62 16874 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.