AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

nickelmania sp gone vertical, page-5

1. 4,761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1022
    Remember TOX. AUZ has a very similar stock chart and financial history. Over the last two years AUZ reopened the old WMC Blair Mine and have an agreement with BHP to sell there nickel to their local concentrator. The old mine suffered all sorts of cost overuns, nearly went broke (just like TOX) stock price crashed out to around 1.5 cents (from 25 cents just like TOX) then they finally managed to get their costs under control and started producing nickel at a profit (the massive nickel shortage helps) still no-one cared THEN they started hitting nickel on three levels throughout the Blair Mine THEN they struck a major Ni feeder zone to the mine and the stock price is turning like crazy.

IMHO they are currently clearing about one million dollars per quarter in profit (by this stage TOX was really runnin) BUT the new nickel find will dramatically increase the grade and throughput and reserves at the mine maybe double and triple (or more) the nickel output. At 3.5 AUZ is worth a paltry $16 million. Theyare drilling the new Ni zones and have an exploration development drive working on the feeder zone (6% nickel) now. 4 cents will be a joke when folks wake up to the potential of the old Blair mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.197K 299.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 14814624 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1366647 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.