Agree with most comments made here but I don't think we are...

1. sle
    10,637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 336
    Agree with most comments made here but I don't think we are about to go under. My thoughts are as per comments made in the recent posts, that the previous twelve months the company seemed in limbo with really no new revenues or Hospitals added and talk of all these potential sources still brewing now in 2024. The current newsletter was lack lustre but does indicate an apparent way forward and it's make or break time for Nico in the next twelve months especially with showing revenue. A lot of people have been holding now for over 6 years in anticipation. I still feel we are in the what is it 10 to 20% of biotechs that succeed but gee it's been a frustrating ride.
    Hopefully with Merel back at work, and with the US being the focus now that FDA has been approved, we see what we thought this company could be! The technology to me is great. The recent raising was a debacle and maybe given where Nico was at during last year justified that it didn't meet expectations given it raised at the lower end of the amount wanted. Hopefully with what's earmarked and on the assumption it comes to frution especially the US and with the rural venture through Titan, the next twelve months will demand a share price well over a dollar.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.