Nico.lab Pre IPO, page-8

1. 14,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    The revenue model from "in hospitals" is more than enough to make this a very large successful company. The "post hospitalisation" savings are not included in any revenue forecast yet provide the enormous blue sky. I can see why they've signed 15 hospitals fairly quickly. It's a no brainer for a hospital board. They will save money and improve patient outcomes.
    The competition currently only has two algorithms available whilst Nico-Lab has all four which is absolutely crucial to enable a neurologist to make an informed decision on what is the best treatment for a stroke patient. The barriers to entry here are very high. Artificial intelligence (AI) is not that difficult to implement however "how intelligent" the decisions are depends on the data set. Nico-lab has a huge advantage on the market here (I suspected 2 years runway and this was confirmed in the presentation last night). Their data set is sourced from all the data at AMC which is the largest hospital in The Netherlands and they also get access to the data from the Bayer trial. The quality and amount of data is their edge and allows them to apply AI to all four crucial bio markers which then allows neurosurgeons and radiologists to quickly make a more accurate decision than what is currently being made in relation to a stroke victim when presented at the hospital. "TIME IS BRAIN" and Nico-Lab's superior technology is reducing the time to make an informed decision on what is the best treatment for a patient from in excess of an hour to under 3 minutes. The most exciting medical tech company I've seen. I've done my research over the past six months. I suggest others do theirs.
    Keep in mind all the AI has been clinically validated and they already have CE approval in the EU.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.