EIO 3.57% 29.0¢ energio limited

Err umm maybe you arent that sharp.Here is the deal...99% of...

1. 18,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    Err umm maybe you arent that sharp.

Here is the deal...99% of people come onto forums in the hope of making money and the vast majority post only on stocks they are in.
    The reason they are in those stocks is because they beleive they will go up.

If someone comes along who only focusses on the negatives it will firstly help turn off new traders/investors and probably keep others away aswell.

Now if I am going to lose money from your postings, and especially misleading posts that you have made in the past on other stocks (hence your reason for being continually suspended) then I will be unhappy with you.

You called this stock "a massive sell", you said the deal it has in place is dodgy but gave no reason why. You called those holding the stock mug punters.

If you expect to call us mug punters then expect things to get personal aswell.
    `

You hold no stock in these companies you post on, you manipulate information and play the fool.
    You obviously have a personal vendetta against those behind these stocks as the backers are in common. With your constant suspensions aswell you have little credibility.
    Your calls on stocks like MUI and EIO saying they have nothing etc whilst the price is far above when you started "challengin" us also shows you have little idea of trading/investing.

Overall I would give you a 2 out of 10 for credibility and your spin that you are trying to look after us all has worn a bit thin aswell.

Wake up and smell the coffee and dont treat us as fools, your calls have been extremely poor and one would almost say novice like.
    I would guess you are intereted in the markets but not very succesful..am I right?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.