NDO 0.00% 85.0¢ nido education limited

nido directors fail shareholders

1. 7,507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    The potential Nido takeover has crystallized 130million plus shares from performance rights to management, directors and employees. What is management`s attitude to these sudden potential riches? Do they feel responsible to stand, work hard and achieve a better outcome for shareholders by growing the company or at least aggressively pursuing offers of real value? Or do their dollar dazzled eyes immediately unanimously suggest acceptance thus crystallizing losses for many long term holders ?
    I personally am disappointed by the directors lack of interest in the shareholders and their seeming eagerness to take their easily earned money and leave us in the lurch .By most standards Byrne and other directors could hardly be said to have performed well as one looks back on Nido`s fiascos over the years. This is a poor outcome for many holders in a company that had and still has great potential but needs time and effort to unlock the true value. I personally will be holding my shares tightly till the real value of this company can be realized for shareholders . I exhort other holders to do the same!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
85.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $193.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 88.0¢ 85.0¢ $123.7K 145.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 212002 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 29650 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.