NDO 0.00% 88.0¢ nido education limited

Very big call jsess.... a doubling of the SP in a few days? For...

1. 609 Posts.
    Very big call jsess.... a doubling of the SP in a few days? For holders - good luck, hope this prediction comes off for you, though it would want to be a very good AGM for it to double over that!!

I think Galoc will provide the main gains until a FIA is executed with a major.

KAOTO - re comment " Im sure NDO management will get a great deal for all the shareholders. This will add great value to current share price"

IMO - theyve already diluted themselves substantially by suggesting they are going to farm out a majority share. This isn't the "best" deal at all, in fact quite the contrary. Though im sure they have a reason for offering a majority share (as I have stated in earlier posts) and that they are looking after their shareholders as best as possible.

A PE application will soon be relevant and this will play more of a role to institutions who choose to enter than "future potential" based on an open seismic announcement. Instos look at earnings, especially in volatile markets. Of course future potential is embedded in any quality stock and hence has to be factored in! 100% of non-revenue earning specs are all based on future potential.

NDO do have the upper hand as they control the package BUT something leads me to believe theres alot more to this story than what is presented as the "majority share farmout" whilst maintaining "minor exposure to the package" demonstrates some tell tale signs. Im not suggesting theres a conspiracy but if they were in full control - they would not state so clearly multiple times to offer a majority farm out.

Majors will no doubt be approaching them, but if it was so attractive, AND they had such a strong upper hand they would not be touting certain things they have.

Once again an executed FIA will demonstrate as close as possible what potenial the SP actually has prior to drilling.

Only then can realistic figures be run off.

Once things go quiet and excitement wears off with a lack of excitement the sp will only go sideways.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $200.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31927 88.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 33206 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.