NDO 2.82% 86.0¢ nido education limited

occam, I join with some of the others here in thinking you...

1. 1,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    occam, I join with some of the others here in thinking you haven't taken the trouble to read a single company presentation, of which, there's quite a few. Though some might tend to duplicate previous explanations.

Nido have consistently used base oil prices as low as $50, also they have spoken in terms of their "daily" revenue, and the exact share of it that will end in up in their coffers at various milestones. It has been a 'leave no stone unturned approach' on the detail, which if studied, makes most of the above conversation in this thread redundant.

Do have a read. Bearing in mind, this company has a long history of conservative reporting and are not given to exaggeration, save for what one might immediately take as optimism, ie: their fervent hope of 11.6 billion barrels of oil in the Palawan basin, which of course is a hope they qualify with seismic interpretation

In my view, all Nido have to do is prove up a mere fragment of their views in order to justify a share price many orders of magnitude above its present level. However, as suggested previously, lets see what comes of this Galoc venture first

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.0¢
Change
-0.025(2.82%)
Mkt cap ! $197.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.5¢ 88.5¢ 86.0¢ $82.33K 94.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14841 85.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.5¢ 306 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.05pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.