NDO 0.56% 90.0¢ nido education limited

Nido under BCP

1. 30 Posts.
    I spent some time in Thailand helping manage a facility start up for a consumer product. Two characteristics of Thai Management, Incompetence and graft. Not that Australia hasn't had it's own periods of both, but we are talking about BCP under Thailand here. Governments have proven to be failures and only the army has maintained stable rule.

Any assumption that the company will operate in the interests of Australian shareholders may well turn out to be a painful lesson. It will be very easy for BCP to cross charge costs into Nido or if they buy the oil, devise a price transfer system that runs NDO at a loss. Multinational companies take profits at the most tax effective location and that is not Australia. Further a share consolidation, say 20:1 would make it easy to mop up further holdings. The price wont be $ 1.10 per share. After they managed to delist the company from ASX, move the office to Singapore or Bangkok, incorporate Nido as a division of BCP, any remaining shareholders will be an insignificant voice. None of the ASX safe guards will exist.
    I held out to watch how the it panned out. The higher offer hasn't come. We have all been screwed and I don't blame the Thai's for that. Today I signed the forms.

To those that elect to hold on, consider carefully and I wish you good luck that your decision works out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
0.005(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $205.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ 90.0¢ 90.0¢ $17.45K 19.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 88.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 3950 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.