nielsen poll labor 48% coalition 52%, page-28

1. 718 Posts.
    As a person who voted Labor far more times than Liberal {only voted once for the Libs in more than 30 years} I can say I will NEVER vote Labor as long as that cold, calculating political executioner remains as the leader of the ALP.

That said, one must ask the question; how and why did it all go wrong?

Only a few short years ago, Rudd was riding on the highest popularity rating of any PM. Then what happened? Rudd pissed off a lot of people, both in his party and in the public service. He employed a pimply faced 31 year old as his Chief of Staff and set about becoming Rudd 24/7. He simply wanted to move the world in 5 minutes flat taking advice from a wet behind the ears boy at the same time.

As is so often the case these days, the baby was thrown out with the bath water. Common sense was replaced with non sense, up was now down, left was right and forget everything that you learnt along the long road of life.......this is Kevin and he is coming through.

If some one had told us all 3 short years ago that Kev would be shafted in a political coup and replaced due to his fall from grace in the popularity polls, you would have been committed.

So what did the ALP do; they replaced him with Gillard who will go down in Australian political history as the goose that called an early Thanks Giving. She will go down in Australian political history as one of the shortest reining Australian PM's.

I will not vote for the ALP and I do not want her as PM because were I to vote ALP, I would be in effect putting a stamp of approval on her disgraceful behavior in deposing Rudd. She is a political harlequin, a political whore who would sell her mother if there was some advantage in it for her.

Gillard or Liz-ard as I like to call her is political reptile, speaking with a fork tongue whilst sliding her way around the country like a snake. And a snake in the grass she is.

Memo to the Polit Bureau of the ALP.
    From Australian voter.

Re / Election.

You guys have shot yourselves in the foot without even taking the gun from the holster.

You have shown all Australians that you have no ethics, hold us all in contempt and all in the name of retaining power.

You will fail and when you do, what will you do then?

Another 3 or 4 years back into the political wilderness when your party should have been looking at perhaps at least 2 or 3 terms.

Share the blame around because there is a lot of blame to be shared.

SHAME

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.