MLX 6.38% 44.0¢ metals x limited

Its called pre market and post market auction nothing illegal or...

1. 1,587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Its called pre market and post market auction nothing illegal or manipulative in any way ,happens all the time and promotes liquidity.Refer ASX or ASIC .

The only thing manipulative is the previous Directors milking shareholder funds of MLX for 2 yrs ,8 Quarters when they clearly knew that achieving 40k Cu per annum was a pipe dream.

Anyway ,what's past is lost and I believe APAC are nearing the sale of not just Nifty but rather eying a full takeover of MLX .

The recent ANN. about liquidating less than marketable shares is a start. Usually this happens after the Takeover offer is being tabled and accepted by the majority shareholders leaving the minority shareholders forced sales for the full acquisition. They have planned this very well. Even the restructuring of the debt facility of City was brilliantly done.

Money talks and bulls*&t walks. APAC has got the money and a stratergy.

Unless IGO's current drill campaign can trigger some positive FOMO from other entities I strongly believe MLX is check mate by the Hong Kong boys.

They have managed to bypass the FIRB by their debt facility restructuring loan and moreover Brett is in the board now too.

I also believe MLX is in a better hands now so whatever happens APAC will want their investment back knowing that makes me comfortable holding now and encourage everyone to do the same.

Good luck and disregard the Sept. Quarterly when its released later this month. Nifty needs to be disposed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
-0.030(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $398.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.5¢ 43.5¢ $2.509M 5.674M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 148181 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 70681 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
45.0¢
  Change
-0.030 ( 3.74 %)
Open High Low Volume
45.0¢ 45.0¢ 43.5¢ 1423482
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
MLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.