EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

niger back doors ext, page-2

1. 3,704 Posts.
    Hey little lady,

What a wonderful article. Some of the lines that stick out for me are as follows:

"Niger is ready to snap up a direct holding, using its Kalahari position to jump the queue and join the inner circle of investors"

Well this is what we were discussing. Don Vito picked it up first thanks to his tireless research. Now it seems the mainstream press are starting to openly discuss it.

"He does admit, however, that the Kalahari investment positions Niger Uranium closer to a near-term producing mine than its current assets. So does that mean Niger wants to form a working relationship with Extract? “I can't possibly comment”, he says, wryly."

Closer to a near-term producing mine. Well well well. I wonder what that could mean? Could that possibly have something to do with railway tracks running ore to a nearby processing facility? Also discussed at length by EXT Hotcopper posters, you guys are great.

"Julian Emery, an analyst at stockbroker Ambrian, says the Husab project, particularly the Rossing South section, could become a 'major high-grade uranium resource'"

This does not even take into account IDA dome, Garnet Valley. It is all about Rossing because of the reason stated above with railway tracks.

"Unless Niger Uranium strikes a deal first, it may face serious competition from rival companies eager to help Extract in its path to glory."

'Path to glory', Hee Hee very poetic but it is a good warning to all involved that they are not alone in kicking these tyres. If they are going to make an offer then their digit needs to removed from their rectum soon.

Are there any doubters left out there? Anyone?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $14.69K 1.634M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 500000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 12882234 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.