JKA 0.00% 0.3¢ jacka resources limited

nigeria lekoil good well news, page-2

1. 1,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Excellent well result so far, very happy as an AFR and LEK shareholder. Just a shame about the drillstring.

Note, also in Afrens trading statement today the below sentence relating to Aje.

" Also the synrift play which encountered a 280' gross hydrocarbon column in the Ogo well, exists on this block and could deliver significant upside to the Aje project when tested with the drill bit in the near future. "

That's some significant potential upside. Note the "tested with the drill bit in the near future" comment.

I am wondering if they will drill the next Aje well, in a similar way to drilling the ST on Ogo. Ie. targeting initially the currently known Aje reservoirs and then following on into the synrift.

If the locations work out for Aje appraisal (and hopefully development well) along with synrift exploration then I would expect the next Aje well to be the 3rd EPS well whilst also being used to explore into the synrift (assuming this works out in the well design), otherwise maybe we will be looking at 2 Aje wells.

Certainly worth more than recent stakes were sold for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JKA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.