EIO 3.57% 29.0¢ energio limited

nigeria - not rated fraser institute report, page-5

1. 5,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    The Euromoney Contry Risk Survey 2010 rates Nigeria above Cameroon and Congo. Why aren't you rushing over to the SDL and EQX threads to let them know?

For some reason your concentration is fixated with EIO, whose market cap is a mere fraction of these companies.

You even made these observations on EIO yourself:

"22/3: The bigger picture does however look brilliant, managment, tick, location, tick, infrstructure, tick...."

"22/3: Couldn't agree more wre, critical factor in the scheme of things" [re: infrastructure and experience are the key?]

"22/3: This morning's preso is good reading indeed."

"30/3: I tend to agree with the dr on the dilution effect of the Chinese buying up mines in the region and there is also the ever looming issue of sovereign risk in West Africa too. High risk, high reward I guess.If EIO's Fe grades prove to be as high as claimed well their in the box seat I believe, make hay while the sun shines?
    IMO taking a short term view which many now do as a direct result of not only the GFC but other unfolding world events, the current MC is fairly generous as well all things considered. Just my thoughts on what at this stage looks like a belter of a project ;)"

What changed? If you really want to help, as you have said, then I am waiting for your email. [email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.