GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

nigeyrob, page-2

1. 823 Posts.
    G'day Daruma and all you fellow GGP'ers

Thanks for your kind post Daruma.

Yes I'm still here and drop in from time to time for a quick read, although I must admit, I haven't been all that interested in the markets or HC all that much lately as the last couple of months haven't been kind to my family and a couple of our close friends. Too many funerals and the wife getting sick doesn’t put you in a happy place.

One bright spark happened last week though – My wife was awarded her PhD - so now she’s a Dr :-) and, funnily enough, I have been reminded of this every day since as when the postie comes each day all the mail is now addressed as Dr & Mr Roberts instead of Mr & Mrs...... Well bugger me :-)

Hey acreage – great to see you finally got a heart – next to your name that is lol. You should have 5 stars too in my book – well deserved mate and keep up the great work. I like many others enjoy your posts very much indeed.

Where’s Ewob these days? - Off charting somewhere else no doubt. I know he became a “Buccaneer” a little while back. GL mate – you’re on a good one over there.

Ok, that’s all from me for now. I’ve written a few words on one of the other posts as I didn’t want to cross post on to this one.

Good Luck guys –hang tight, we still have a very bright future IMO and I think I can safely say we should look forward to a couple of good ANN’s in the next week or so..........
    ....they’re you go Daruma :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.