GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

G'day Daruma and all you fellow GGP'ersThanks for your kind post...

1. 823 Posts.
    G'day Daruma and all you fellow GGP'ers

Thanks for your kind post Daruma.

Yes I'm still here and drop in from time to time for a quick read, although I must admit, I haven't been all that interested in the markets or HC all that much lately as the last couple of months haven't been kind to my family and a couple of our close friends. Too many funerals and the wife getting sick doesn’t put you in a happy place.

One bright spark happened last week though – My wife was awarded her PhD - so now she’s a Dr :-) and, funnily enough, I have been reminded of this every day since as when the postie comes each day all the mail is now addressed as Dr & Mr Roberts instead of Mr & Mrs...... Well bugger me :-)

Hey acreage – great to see you finally got a heart – next to your name that is lol. You should have 5 stars too in my book – well deserved mate and keep up the great work. I like many others enjoy your posts very much indeed.

Where’s Ewob these days? - Off charting somewhere else no doubt. I know he became a “Buccaneer” a little while back. GL mate – you’re on a good one over there.

Ok, that’s all from me for now. I’ve written a few words on one of the other posts as I didn’t want to cross post on to this one.

Good Luck guys –hang tight, we still have a very bright future IMO and I think I can safely say we should look forward to a couple of good ANN’s in the next week or so..........
    ....they’re you go Daruma :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.