SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Nightmare continues, page-40

1. 2,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I sold out at a pretty decent loss (@20c), probably not worth reminiscing over how much $$$ exactly. I expect it to be $35-50 grand... I didn't sell because of "down rampers" and "told you so posters" mainly i sold out because i felt like management did not do a good job of turning the ship around. They had plenty of chances to do a CR above $1 but choose not to. With the D/E swap i dont see much up-side left for shareholders.

Thankfully ive been able to regain all of those losses on other stocks over the last year, im basically back to where i started, just lost a year of my time.. bit pissed off because it ruined a really good average annual return of 100%+ that i had going for 3 years...

Learnt a valuable lesson, i should probably stick to small cap commodity stocks, easier to analyse, services companies are too unpredictable.

To those who continue to hold, i hope things turn out well for you, perhaps might be wise to stay off HC, its no ones business where you put your money or what you do with it, ive made most of my dough buying stocks in situations like these, right now i just feel like this doesnt smell right any more.

To those down rampers, im frankly disgusted at some of the posts on here, yes i am aware that many of you have short positions which you are trying to cover, but earning money by beating it out of others... something i couldnt do.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.