K2P 0.00% 18.0¢ kore potash limited

BigTony, my impression is that management are now just going...

1. 18,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    BigTony, my impression is that management are now just going through the motions.

It seems that over the last three months no serious attempt has been made to dig us out of this hole or to acquire any other project to replace that last lemon that we were sucked into. Admittedly one of the horses involved with that has bolted, but the damage is done.

I would love to know how the 700k was spent on trenching.
    I have emailed, but not received a response yet. I doubt I will, as I dont get my questions answered any longer.
    The internet is a curse for some organizations, as it enables investors to quickly poke holes through all these wet tissue-paper reports that get released to the market.

Maybe it was for the 'social programs' the DRC wants.
    I was hoping it was for new project evaluation - but no mention is made so it can't have been.

Fortunately someone appears willing to support the share price, but I cannot for the life of me see why.
    They now have so little cash and such a low cap, that any exploration in the DRC should be suspended until license terms are set in stone, as otherwise it will be game over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add K2P (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.