GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

I thought at the very least Jones would have spoken about the...

1. 51 Posts.
    I thought at the very least Jones would have spoken about the money he capital raised from shareholders for a railway and port that never happened. What does he plan to do with that capital raised for a not happening railway from downtrodden shareholders.

If the railway is not being built he should return the money imo. I would hate to see gbg management think, wow look at all that extra money I can get some serious perks now.

So he walked away from the top job with a huge amount of money while retail investors got burned.

I remember Murchison metals where the stock was dumped down into oblivion! Then what do you know Mitsubishi is like I will have that company for around 44cents and then the management was like thanks for my golden parachute.

Retail investors got stuck around the dollar mark due to air drop SP dumps, they have every right to be furious and annoyed. The stop losses did not kick in. The price was, perhaps, deliberately smashed into the ground and then mitsubishi was like " I am here to save you at 44 cents".

I hope this is not overseas interests smashing the mid west Iron Ore again so they can takeover gbg at well below fair value price.

FIRB should have said "NO" to the Mitsubishi take over of opr and Murchison. The government should have put there hand in the pocket and just built OPR, I would have been very surprised if it cost 6 billion.

Firstly there is a natural limestone quarry next to the port. Secondly the land requiring railway is sparsely vegetated and flat. How hard is it to build? No 11 km jetty, tunnels or jungle forrest clearing.

When Murchison management came out and said Opr was not going to cost 2billion but 6 billion. I thought maybe this horse race has been fixed. Then the kicker, Mitsubishi saids we are mothballing the project.

Will Mitsubishi build it when the building quotation contracts expire? If I was a gambling man I would suggest they will build it for 3 billion.

The message was sent to me clearly, you can burn shareholders and then take over a company at a below bargain price if you have the management in your pocket. As a market predator you can smash the price down with fast dumps to prevent the stop losses from triggering.

GBG could be different, however management with integrity that works in the interests of its shareholders is becoming a scarce commodity.

Personally after Murchison experience I do not buy any stock that Mitsubishi is a substantial holder of and I have a black list of management that I will never support. Thats my choice.

After being burned a number of times I now view admnin as crooks or potential crooks. I feel it is not pessimistic but more pragmatic in this day and age.

Either way I am stuck on this GBG dog, 36 year mine life is good, I just dont think that certain parties want a high sp because they want to takeover the company for an unnacceptably low price. I am against any takeover of this company.

A crooked management will never try and deliver fair value to its shareholders because it serves its own personal interest first.

If certain parties wanted to drop the sp to 8 cents tomorrow it could easily be done as they have an ability to sell it into the ground. This is my nightmare.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.