How wrong could you be @eagle888 I reckon the last time I...

1. 11,943 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1273
    How wrong could you be @eagle888

I reckon the last time I watched Sky News was at least 4 years ago.

Have a look at the ABC for a lack of objectivity. Even my wife has recently turned them off and she is further left than you.

The media in Victoria cowers to Andrews and his big spending chequebook paying for all and sundry advertisements.

In a few years time Victoria will return to its rustbelt heyday. The Vic government budget is in tatters. Inflation is coming, so too interest rate increases on state debt budgetted to reach $154 billion in 24/25 and that is without the $25 billion required for North East Link. A 1% interest rate increase will cost an extra $1.79 billion about the same to build a new hospital.

All of the smart young things and the rich old dude's and dudette's will have taken their capital and energy either north or west, leaving those that stay to drown in a sea of debt.

And do you think the culprits that make this mess like Andrews, Pallas, Neville, Pakula, Wynne, Merlino, Allan, Symes and Hennessey will stick around to pick up the pieces. Not on your nelly.

Andrews and Neville will be off on their near $450k and $350k lifetime fully indexed pensions. And still the residents of North Richmond will have machette wielding druggies fighting outside the heroin injecting room and the kids in the primary school will trip over dead bodies in the playground. What a shocking legacy.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.