QAN 2.65% $6.98 qantas airways limited

Good morning WEBZONE10I understand the lead in time to get a...

1. 726 Posts.
    Good morning WEBZONE10

I understand the lead in time to get a diffrent type of a/c in to the fleet .
    so what i think i am saying was why was this not started down this road when alan boarded the qan gravey plane.

And just a light suggestion:
    there is a thing called ''WET LEASE'' OR DRY LEASE ''
    programs I am shore you understand what i mean by this.
    so Qan has the boeing pilots trained i would look toward a dry lease of a few refited B777er and train some b747 or b767 pilots across .That would keep the aussie pilots union at bay as QAN would be seen to not just swing the axe like a crazy mutt .it would be a stop gap to a point so YOUR man would have to actully call boeing and put a order in not just say we would look at it.Just 1 last thing do you think qan is going to pay the rack rate for B77ERS from boeing if you are buying a number of them,NO
    there going to pay a better rate than you would think. And also when you buy said aircraft (you seem like a smart blogger) Do you think you pay for it like you are buying a few meat pies at the local bakery .NO you don't!. Aircraft deals are done in investment banks and are payed down over time as not airline can have that much capital free to spend, evan ethad go's to the bankers of U.A.E sovereign wealth fund cap in hand so to speeck.
    Next time you board a Plane at the L1 door or the L2 door some times look up at the RIMM of the door houseing for the little silver plates and read them. 9 out of 10 times it is a investment bank holder off shore who the morgage of the aircraft belongs to. NOT QANTUS when i say this i am talking about newer planes as if Qantus does not own the B747 fleet by now it truly is a crap managment for the last 20years. also WEBZONE10 i did not say send all the B747 away tot he cutting yard. I said send some of them to cargo dept that could be a rev stream for qantus as well.
    Tell you what i will buy stock in QAN when alan gets the ass and that should be not to faraway and if the share price is like 100cents it would be better as well.
    have a great day crazy webzone10

chef747

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.