QAN 0.96% $6.28 qantas airways limited

nil confidence in the ceo, page-69

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    Obdurate,

You do carry on and make a big deal about anything said that doesn't show Qantas in good light.
    As loyal as you might be to Qantas, my loyalties lie at value for money. You can go on about the unions fault etc, but you yourself are shooting yourself in the foot.
    As for your previous remark about staff loyalty and or staff being stable at Qantas? Well with the compaction of the Australian airline industry and with the demise of Ansett what you say is all the more likely to be true.

As for your having to bring up my remark about "curry staining" it is all so logical that if Qantas want to cut back on food and beverages (which i have experienced first hand only a few days ago in business class) then perhaps Qantas wouldn't need all the fancy meals to make a mess of clothing and could do away with Perry food.
    That is probably in the future!!
    I would never have flown Qantas on my current international flight if i had a choice and like it or not, the most expensive airline in the world IS NOT as good as you might think, but that is my opinion and your endless defence of Qantas is laughable as you see absolutely no wrong in them.

As for banks?? get real Obdurate, they care as much about you and me as you care for me....zilch.
    The only business or involvement I have with banks is I get to share the spoils by owning bank shares.
    I don't have to be in love with any of them but i can share in the rip off's by owning their shares.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.28
Change
0.060(0.96%)
Mkt cap ! $10.23B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.22 $6.28 $6.19 $23.69M 3.786M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35000 $6.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.28 96134 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.