CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Just trying to put some pieces together here for QBL's latest...

1. 35 Posts.
    Just trying to put some pieces together here for QBL's latest acquisition. Any opinions highly welcomed!

The main factor that caught my interest is the direct relation with Andrew Kavasalis - once you do a bit of research on him, he's got some long history with this whole legal cannabis movement, but for me, it speaks a bit more significance, because of his correlation with Nimbin's Hemp embassy and the Australian Hemp Party (he's the Secretary!)
    Nimbin is without a doubt the most known about place in Australia for weed. Its like the weed capital right?
    Well, here's the thing.. I don't think people really know how significant Nimbin (The Hemp Embassy more so) actually is in the movement of Cannabis legislation.. The Hemp Embassy in town is the core centre for research, local contacts, info, political developments, medical uses and education.. just to name a few.. its THE HUB.
    And it prides huge recognition for being active in this legalising movement.
    More significant to me, they know what we need to achieve from a community perspective, not just a corporate / pharmaceutical / medical level -- they know, and have since the start, the outcome needs to support the people and not the monopoly.

With this in the mind of the Director of MCL, (QBL's recent acquisition) there's some faith to have that this company will have all the insights (and in-direct influence) on future legalising developments.

And even more so.. they will be in business with someone who knows what form of Hemp/Medical Cannabis has the best potential to invest in, being personally active in the Hemp party and all the legislation developments.

The more investors come to the party with QBL, the wider the possibilities MCL will have in investing in other forms of the cannabis market.

MCL's Director also has various cultivation permits for low THC Hemp plants and has been using them for nearly 20 years.. I think he has some experience in actively growing Cannabis in accordance with government regulations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.